Simplify Your Campervan Electrical System
The Power Station 360X is a battery system and solar generator designed specifically for vanlife, RV, camper, and overlanding setups. It's customizable to your specific power needs and replaces a DIY electrical system. You can select your battery capacity, solar panels (up to 720 W), inverter size (up to 1000 W), and more.
Optional Bluetooth Connectivity
Pair the Power Station 360X with the Vanomize Smart Battery to see charge percentage, battery health, and more right on your phone.
Select A Package
Our Power Station packages have everything you need to power your adventure.
Compatible With All Battery Types
The 360X is compatible with all battery types on the market including AGM, Gel, Flooded Lead Acid, Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, and more. The 3-Stage Smart Charger is user adjustable to ensure the optimum charging conditions for whichever battery you install.
Want to start with a Lead-acid, but plan to upgrade to a Lithium-ion in the future? Simply change the charging mode on the controller and you're set.
Need help deciding what type of battery is best for you?
Built For Upgrades
• (1) Fuse Box allows you to add up to 6 additional fuse protected custom components.
• (2) 3-Stage Smart Charger is custom programable, compatible with 12V and 24V systems, and can handle up to 720W of solar.
• (3) Anderson SB50 Quick Connects make it easy to connect inverters, additional batteries, and high-amp chargers.
Plug & Play
• Out-of-the-box compatible with most accessories
• No wiring, crimping, soldering
Quick Connect Inverter
• Choose your cable length to fit your setup
• Detached from the main unit to allow for custom placement
Use the Battery Expansion Box to easily connect up to to 3 additional batteries.
Four Ways To Charge
Solar charging: connect up to 360W (12V) or 720W (24V) of solar panels.
Car charging: simply plug the 7A (90 W) car charger into any standard 12V car port.
Alternator Charging: connect the Power Station 360X to the vehicle's starter battery to charge at 22A (260W).
Wall charging: use any standard wall outlet to charge.