A Power Station That Can Grow With You
The Power Station 360X is a battery system and solar generator designed specifically for vanlife, RV, camper, and overlanding setups. Its modular design allows you to upgrade your electrical system as your build improves. You can easily add additional battery capacity, solar panels (up to 720 W), and increase inverter output (up to 2000 W) without having to make any changes to the base unit.
Plug & Play
- Out-of-the-box compatible with most accessories
- No wiring, crimping, soldering
Compatible With All Battery Types
The 360X is compatible with all battery types on the market including AGM, Gel, Flooded Lead Acid, Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, and more. The 3-Stage Smart Charger is user adjustable to ensure the optimum charging conditions for whichever battery you install.
Want to start with a Lead-acid, but plan to upgrade to a Lithium-ion in the future? Simply change the charging mode on the controller and you're set.
Built For Upgrades
(1) 100% fuse protected. Add up to 6 additional fuse protected custom components.
(2) Post terminals make it easy to connect additional batteries and high wattage components.
(3) 3-Stage Smart Charger prolongs battery life, is compatible with 12V and 24V systems, and up to 720W of solar.
- We offer a line of Pure-Sine inverters from 300W to 2000W
- Custom programed to shut off before you harm your battery
- Detached from the main unit to allow for custom placement
Four Ways To Charge
Solar charging: connect up to 720W of solar panels with a standard Anderson Powerpole connector.
Car charging: simply plug the 10 A (120 W) car charger into any standard 12V car socket.
Alternator Charging: our fastest charger at 22A (260W). This charger is NOT plug and play and requires you to connect the Power Station to the starter battery through the engine firewall.
Wall charging: use any standard wall outlet to charge your battery. This charging method is best if you have access to shore power.